You gotta give to get.
Arick Fuller has learned a few things in life and in his career. In part you need to always “strive for a win-win and put others’ needs before your own to achieve success.”
That credo has helped Arick thrive during his 30-plus years in the apartment industry. He began his career in the family apartment development business and in 1995 was responsible for the complete ground-up development known as “dirt-to-keys” for a 113-unit complex. He later spent 15 years in finance and was primarily responsible for more than $700 million in loans prior to joining Radius.
Indeed Arick’s clients benefit from his broad range of experience in the finance and multi-family aspects of commercial real estate. Among his many achievements he says he is most proud of procuring the developer to partner with the Hillside House to build out their new community.
In his off-time Arick unwinds by participating in the Santa Barbara Swim Club’s Masters at Los Baños Pool and riding his bike in the mountains above Santa Barbara.
- 5-Property Portfolio, Isla Vista (55 Units): $18.75 Million
- 1502 San Pascual St., Santa Barbara (45 Units): $12.5 Million
- 203 Ladera St., Santa Barbara (29 Units): $7 Million
- 118 E. Sola St., Santa Barbara (14 Units): $4.75 Million
- 4454 Hummel Village Crt., Orcutt (33 Units): $4.650 Million
- 593–597 Avenue of The Flags, Buellton (10 Units): $3.575 Million
- 619 Hummel Village Crt., Orcutt (20 Units): $3.25 Million
- 806 N. Nopal St., Santa Barbara (8 Units): $2.05 Million
- 222 W. Mission St., Santa Barbara (9 Units): $2 Million
- 230 Mathilda Dr., Goleta (6 Units): $1.7 Million
- 240 Mathilda Dr., Goleta (4 Units): $1.3 Million
- 1530 Bath St., Santa Barbara (5 Units): $1.7 Million