Austin Herlihy joined Radius in 2005. His consistency, reputation and top-performer status over the years earned him the distinction of Executive Vice President in 2017.
Austin has been one of the most productive commercial real estate agents in the region, completing over a billion dollars in total transaction value. He was the lead on the sale of the Fairmont Orchid Hotel, listed for $150 million. He also spearheaded the high profile sale of the Hotel Californian/Entrada de Santa Barbara project, which changed the landscape of lower State Street and added further definition to the Funk Zone.
Over the last ten years, Austin has become the most productive broker for high-profile properties along State Street and Coast Village Road. His highlight transactions include 25 E. Mason St. (SONOS R&D building) $19 million; “Sevilla” (Formerly “Chapala One”) $30.5 million; Miramar Hotel – First Trust Deed $50 million; 740 State St. (Pinkberry & Lululemon building) $11 million; REI Center, $24 million; 900 State St. (Marshalls building) $15 million; 1001 State St. (Saks 5th Ave. building) $15.5 million; 71 S. Los Carneros, 105,000 SF Industrial building, $28 million.
Prior to Radius, Austin served as a project manager/professional sailor for some of the most successful professional sailing teams and businessmen in the world. He remains active in the Santa Barbara community and completed the Santa Barbara Foundation’s Katherine Harvey Fellowship program which teaches young professionals about the nonprofit community and the grant-making and fundraising processes.
Austin has called Santa Barbara home for the past twenty years and is the proud father of three children, including son Liam and daughters Peyton and Piper.
University of California, Santa Barbara
Over the last ten years, Austin has become the most productive broker for high-profile properties along State Street and Coast Village Road.
- The Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii (538 Rooms): $150 Million
- Mason Beach Inn, Santa Barbara (35,283 SF): $15.3 Million
- La Quinta Inn & Suites (32,166 SF): $13.8 Million
- 1964 Las Canoas Rd. (55,223 SF): $11 Million
- Entrada de Santa Barbara (103,223 SF): $7.95 Million
- 1015–1025 Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara (31,363 SF): $7.14M
- 1255 Coast Village Rd., Turk Hessellund, Montecito (15,922 SF): $3.75 Million
- 11111 Citrus Dr., Ventura (54 Units): $14.45 Million
- 2200 Briar Creek Wy., Lompoc (64 Units): $10.3 Million
- 618–620 Anacapa St., Santa Barbara (8 Units): $10 Million
- 551-555 W. Pueblo St., Santa Barbara (20 Units): $4.28 Million
- 85 N. La Cumbre Rd., Santa Barbara (10 Units): $2.0 Million
- 25 E. Mason St., Santa Barbara (47,411 SF): $19,153,950
- 901 Olive St., Santa Barbara (39,237 SF): $17.85 Million
- 6550 Hollister Ave., Goleta (39,875 SF): $13.95 Million
- 111 E. Victoria St., Santa Barbara (18,432 SF): $12.6 Million
- 1111 Chapala St., Santa Barbara (18,822 SF): $11.29 Million
- 740 State St., Santa Barbara (21,883 SF): $11,245,148
- 5654 Carpinteria Ave., Carpinteria (51,585 SF): $10.75 Million
- 901 Olive St., Santa Barbara (18,031 SF): $4.8 Million
- 6144 Calle Real, Goleta (29,000 SF): $4.1 Million
- 318 State St., Santa Barbara (55,545 SF): $21.15 Million
- 1001 State St., Santa Barbara (46,813 SF): $18.5 Million
- 1046 Coast Village Rd., Montecito (13,778 SF): $14.5 Million
- 900 State St., Santa Barbara (38,105 SF): $14.25 Million
- 1101 Coast Village Rd., Montecito (5,366 SF): $3.58 Million
- Big Yellow House, 108 Pierpont Ave., Summerland (7,618 SF): $1.3 Million
- 71 S. Los Carneros Rd., Goleta (105,257 SF): $24 Million
- 71 S. Los Carneros Rd., Goleta (105,257 SF)
- 1001 State St., Santa Barbara (48,564 SF)
- 5201 6th St., Carpinteria (26,323 SF)
- 6550 Hollister Ave., Goleta (39,875 SF)
- 801 Garden St., Santa Barbara (22,387 SF)
- 570 Linden Ave., Carpinteria (20,000 SF)
- 4183 & 4185 State St., Santa Barbara (15,674 SF)
- 25 W. Anapamu St., Santa Barbara (7,828 SF) – The Walking Co.
- 121 Gray Ave., Santa Barbara (5,328 SF) – Outreach Systems
- 101 Garden St., Santa Barbara (4.5 Acres)
- 3850 State St., Pepper Tree Inn, Santa Barbara (2 Acres)
- 630–634 Anacapa St., Santa Barbara (.49 Acres)
- 900 State St., Santa Barbara (38,015 SF) – Marshalls
- 7127 Hollister Ave., Goleta (21,440 SF) – National Gym
- 6144 Calle Real, Ste. 101, Goleta (14,800 SF) – True Car