Austin Herlihy joined Radius in 2005. His consistency, reputation and top-performer status over the years earned him the distinction of Executive Vice President in 2017.
Austin has been one of the most productive commercial real estate agents in the region, completing nearly a billion dollars in total transaction value. He was the lead on the sale of the Fairmont Orchid Hotel, listed for $150 million. He also spearheaded the high profile sale of the Hotel Californian/Entrada de Santa Barbara project, which changed the landscape of lower State Street and added further definition to the Funk Zone.
Over the last ten years, Austin has become the most productive broker for high-profile properties along State Street and Coast Village Road. His highlight transactions include 25 E. Mason St. (SONOS R&D building) $19 million; “Sevilla” (Formerly “Chapala One”) $30.5 million; Miramar Hotel – First Trust Deed $50 million; 740 State St. (Pinkberry & Lululemon building) $11 million; REI Center, $24 million; 900 State St. (Marshalls building) $15 million; 1001 State St. (Saks 5th Ave. building) $15.5 million; 71 S. Los Carneros, 105,000 SF Industrial building, $28 million.
Prior to Radius, Austin served as a project manager/professional sailor for some of the most successful professional sailing teams and businessmen in the world. He remains active in the Santa Barbara community and completed the Santa Barbara Foundation’s Katherine Harvey Fellowship program which teaches young professionals about the nonprofit community and the grant-making and fundraising processes.
Austin has called Santa Barbara home for the past twenty years and is the proud father of three children, including son Liam and daughters Peyton and Piper.
University of California, Santa Barbara
Over the last ten years, Austin has become the most productive broker for high-profile properties along State Street and Coast Village Road.
- The Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii (538 Rooms): $150 Million
- Miramar Hotel, Santa Barbara: $50 Million First Trust Deed
- El Prado Hotel, Santa Barbara: $15 Million
- Entrada de Santa Barbara (103,223 SF): $7.95 Million
- 1 & 71 S. Los Carneros Rd., Goleta (208,200 SF): $53 Million
- 104 W. Anapamu St., Santa Barbara (40,300 SF): $13.5 Million
- 5464 Carpinteria Ave., Carpinteria (52,000 SF): $13 Million
- 6626 Picasso Rd., Isla Vista (55 Units): $10.3 Million
- 555 & 554 Coronel Pl., Santa Barbara (50 units): $11.7 Million
- 1035 Cliff Dr., Santa Barbara (32 units): $6.77 Million
- 401 Chapala St., Santa Barbara: $30.5 Million
- 618–620 Anacapa St., Santa Barbara: $12 Million
- 740 State St., Santa Barbara (21,711 SF): $11.5 Million
- 1046 Coast Village Rd., Montecito: $10.2 Million
- 3985 Higuera St., San Luis Obispo (55,000 SF): $6.9 Million
- 6500 Hollister Ave., Goleta (50,800 SF) — Citrix
- 6410 Via Real, Carpinteria (27,000 SF) — GBMI
- 5464 Carpinteria Ave., Carpinteria (24,038 SF) — Microsoft
- 801 Garden St., Santa Barbara (23,000 SF) — Sonos, Inc.