I’m very fortunate to have grown up in this community and to have earned a role at a company like Radius that prides itself on integrity, innovation, teamwork and most importantly, going beyond the deal.
Miles Waters joined Radius in 2019 and works alongside Steve Brown, principal and co-founder of Santa Barbara’s premier brokerage. The team specializes in representing Buyers and Sellers in the acquisition and disposition of commercial property and apartments on the South Coast. They also focus on landlord and tenant representation for all varieties of commercial leasing.
“My objective is to introduce and educate clients on opportunities that enable them to enhance value, minimize risk and achieve their goals,” said Miles. As a Santa Barbara native, his clients have benefited from his homegrown approach and intimate market insight. “Building relationships in business is a given. I believe success requires digging deeper to foster genuine connections with people so they come to trust you have their best interests at heart.”
Prior to Radius, Miles worked at the international firm of CBRE in their Los Angeles division and gained valuable insights and skills that have helped him propel his career in this dynamic and unique market.
Miles enjoys being outdoors in Santa Barbara’s dynamic terrain and stays recharged by golfing, surfing, hiking and traveling.
Bachelor of Science, Agricultural Business | California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
Memberships & Associations
Building relationships in business is a given. I believe success requires digging deeper to foster genuine connections with people so they come to trust you have their best interests at heart.
Notable Brown Team Sales
- 1001 State St, Santa Barbara (46,813 SF; former Saks Building) $18.5 Million
- 1046 Coast Village Rd, Montecito (13,778 SF; existing Starbucks Center) $14.5 Million
- 130 & 132 Robin Hill Rd, Goleta (41,547 SF) $6.5 Million
- 112 E Victoria Ave, Santa Barbara (12,746 SF; home of Mullen & Henzel) $6.3 Million
- 800 N Milpas St, Santa Barbara (6,400 SF) $2.6 Million
- 6410 Via Real, Carpinteria (27,000 SF; GBMI)
- 900 State St, Santa Barbara (38,105 SF; Marshalls Bldg)
- 1255 Coast Village Rd, Montecito (10,000 SF)