I believe in going the distance in everything I do
Mindy Mahy doesn’t cut corners when it comes to leasing and strategizing a plan. “And I will only recommend a deal if I’m confident it will be a successful fit for the tenant or property.”
That’s the attitude that has propelled Mindy to success representing storied brands in the leasing of commercial space across the country. She now partners with Radius agents Austin Herlihy and Chris Parker, channeling her extensive experience as a specialist in landlord and tenant representation.
Most recently Mindy worked with Winick Realty in NYC where she focused on retailers entering the market for the first time, while filling vacancies in prestigious properties on some of the city’s top shopping corridors.
Mindy’s career highlights include earning the exclusive brokerage of real estate firm Walter & Samuels’ vast Manhattan retail portfolio, which had never been outsourced in the company’s 50+ years; in addition to representing major national brands such as Starbucks, overseeing the coffee giant’s retail site selection in New York’s Nassau and Suffolk counties. She also served as director of leasing for a developer in St. Louis, MO, securing American Apparel’s first lease in the market.
A native of Southern Missouri, Mindy now resides in Santa Barbara with husband Justin, sons Pierce and Alexander and giant Aussiedoodle Sampson.
Memberships & Associations
- Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
“Travel opens the mind to creativity. We try to instill in our kids an explorer’s sense of wonder, whether journeying abroad or getting away for quick trips to Tahoe or Santa Ynez.”
Highlight Leasing Projects
- Represented ownership in 45,000 SF lease to NBA for flagship store located at 545 Fifth Ave in NYC
- Managed exclusively the selection of Starbucks retail sites in both Nassau and Suffolk counties, New York
- Exclusive Broker for Walter & Samuels’ Manhattan retail portfolio, NYC
- Secured American Apparel’s first executed lease in St. Louis, MO
- Leased 22,000 SF office space to wind energy company Wind Capital, St. Louis, MO