Your gut feeling is usually right. Harnessing that will help you better assess the situation and guide you through anything, whether in business or your personal life.
Sharif Elseify channels that mindset as a member of The Golis Team, working alongside Radius principal and co-founder Steve Golis in the sale and purchase of multifamily investments throughout Santa Barbara, Ventura and San Luis Obispo counties. Prior to joining Radius, Sharif spent four years as an agent and analyst serving the commercial real estate industry in Santa Barbara.
“Growing up I was always fascinated with numbers. My parents used to call me the ‘money man’ because I would sit around counting my allowance rather than spending it.” Sharif would later channel this curiosity into a degree in economics and ultimately a professional interest in real estate. It didn’t hurt that his father was a successful commercial broker which also helped spark an interest in the industry early on.
“I’m just insanely motivated by the potential value to be unlocked in real estate. I get excited to dive deep into the numbers and data to be able to approach a transaction with thoughtfulness and insight as if it were my own investment on the line.”
Sharif believes that by accounting for all possible outcomes and developing a comprehensive understanding of the acquisition scenario, he can best advise his clients and guide them through the process.
Outside the office, Sharif enjoys spending his spare time hiking, traveling, working out and discovering less numbers-oriented adventures with friends.
Bachelor of Science, Economics | University of California, Santa Barbara
I’m just insanely motivated by the potential value to be unlocked in real estate.
- 401 W. Los Olivos St., Santa Barbara (18-Unit Apartment Building): $4,700,000
- 505 Brizzolara St., San Luis Obispo (11-Unit Apartment Building): $3,375,000
- 6597 Trigo Rd., Isla Vista (10-Unit Student Housing Building): $2,775,000
- 826 W. Cook St., Santa Maria (16-Unit Apartment Building): $2,500,000
- 116 N. Nopal St., Santa Barbara (5 Industrial Condo Units): $2,150,000
- 1407 Bath St., Santa Barbara (6-Unit Apartment Building): $1,781,000
- 221 N. N St., Lompoc (12-Unit Apartment Building): $1,500,000