Managing complex sales and leasing projects—while quickly grasping all aspects of a client’s needs—is where I excel.
Rhonda Ledson Henderson is a 5th generation Central Coast native with deep roots in the local commercial real estate market and a lifelong love of community service.
Most recently Rhonda led Radius Investments as a Founder and Executive Vice President since 2003, overseeing complex commercial real estate negotiations in both acquisitions and repositioning, including sourcing of equity, underwriting, due diligence and financing. She also oversaw asset management, leasing and disposition of the portfolio throughout Southern California.
In fact there is no aspect of real estate that she has not been involved in during her prolific career, whether as a principal, advisor or owner-user of commercial property herself. “Where there’s a problem, I solve it.” Her specialties include working on complicated acquisitions, construction oversight, developments and intricate entity structures. She has also served as an expert witness in real estate litigation cases.
Pride of work and community are indeed driving forces as Rhonda seeks success for those around her. “I consider myself fortunate to have built a vast network of trusted relationships right here in my own back yard, and to have been called on by many clients and colleagues to help navigate challenging business and professional projects.”
Rhonda enjoys spending her spare time serving on boards and committees of numerous local non-profits, traveling and enjoying outdoor adventures and the beauty throughout the Central Coast.
- 17835 Ventura Blvd., Encino ($11,150,000)
- 1545-1565 Hotel Circle South, San Diego ($10,300,000)
- 130/132 Robin Hill Rd., Goleta ($7,100,000)
- 418 East Canon Perdido St., Santa Barbara ($2,100,000)
- 616 East Chapel St., Santa Maria ($420,760)
- 2203 20th St., Bakersfield ($270,000)
- 9555 Chesapeake Dr., San Diego (State of California) – 23,817 SF
- 1565 Hotel Circle South, San Diego (Digium) – 17,353 SF
- 1545 Hotel Circle South, San Diego (Deaf Community Services) – 12,110 SF
- 17835 Ventura Blvd., Encino (Advanced Sleep) – 5,985 SF
- 2201 Laguna St., Santa Barbara – 5,526 SF
- 418 E. Canon Perdido St., Santa Barbara – 3,772 SF
Radius Investments Highlights
- $80 Million in Financing
- 900K Square Feet of Leasing
- $22 Million in Equity Raise
- $60 Million in Acquisitions
- $20 Million of Capital and Tenant Improvements
Memberships & Associations
- Past Presidente Director, La Presidente (2017), Old Spanish Days of Santa Barbara, Inc.
- Previous Board Chair (2016/2017), Finance Committee & Animal Welfare Committee, Santa Barbara Zoological Foundation
- Capital Campaign Committee and Task Force Member, Old Mission Santa Barbara
- Central Coast Alzheimer’s Association
- Alzheimer’s Impact Movement (Advocacy arm of Alzheimer’s Association), Member
- Royal Pride Foundation, San Marcos High School