Since 2010, Chris Parker has worked alongside Steve Brown and Austin Herlihy as a licensed broker, helping complete 194 deals comprising 71 sales and 123 lease transactions totaling over a half billion dollars in volume. In 2014, the trio completed 19 sales totaling over $105 million, plus 23 leases valued at nearly $9 million.
Chris has played an integral role in many notable transactions including the high profile sales of the Entrada de Santa Barbara Hotel Project; the REI multi-tenant complex located at 318 State St.; the recently renovated El Prado Hotel; and the Sevilla condo project located 401 Chapala St.
Before entering into commercial brokerage, Chris served as a project superintendent for a prominent local construction company, Young Construction, where he acquired a vast understanding of building, construction and development, allowing him to approach commercial brokerage with a unique mindset, finding creative ways to see value in deals for clients.
Previously Chris was a vice president of the Hutton Parker Foundation, performing financial feasibility studies used to purchase properties. He is also a recent graduate of the Santa Barbara Foundation’s Katherine Harvey Fellows leadership development program designed to serve the community and area nonprofit agencies.
Master of Business Administration | University of Denver, Colorado, Daniels College of Business
Bachelor of Science, Real Estate & Construction Management | University of Denver
“I love spending time at the beach and usually have a surfboard in tow. I also enjoy sailing competitively in local Wednesday night races and larger regattas throughout Southern California.”
- The Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii (538 Rooms): $150 Million
- Entrada de Santa Barbara (103,223 SF): $7.95 Million
- 1015–1025 Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara (31,363 SF): $7.14 Million
- 1255 Coast Village Rd., Turk Hessellund, Montecito (15,922 SF): $3.75 Million
- 551-555 W. Pueblo St., Santa Barbara (20 Units): $4.28 Million
- 85 N. La Cumbre Rd., Santa Barbara (10 Units): $2.0 Million
- 901 Olive St., Santa Barbara (18,031 SF): $4.8 Million
- 6144 Calle Real, Goleta (29,000 SF): $4.1 Million
- 1101 Coast Village Rd., Montecito (5,366 SF): $3.58 Million
- Big Yellow House, 108 Pierpont Ave., Summerland (7,618 SF): $1.3 Million
- 25 W. Anapamu St., Santa Barbara (7,828 SF) – The Walking Company
- 121 Gray Ave., Santa Barbara (5,328 SF) – Outreach Systems