For Justin Diem, a strong work ethic and penchant for over-achieving are practically second nature.
“I was selling fishing and ski gear at 12, worked as a ski technician at 14, picked up a second job as a line cook at 15, caddied at a golf club during college, while interning for my professional career and working in residential construction in any free time I had.”
After graduating from college with degrees in both economics and finance, Justin began his career as a mortgage loan officer, specializing in conventional and portfolio financing with transaction experience throughout the West Coast.
“After three years navigating mortgage compliance I had the desire to enter the tangible side of real estate, and the complexities of the commercial landscape were attractive to me.”
Now, working alongside Bob Tuler, Paul Gamberdella, and Gene Deering, Justin focuses his full professional energy on the leasing and sale of commercial property on the South Coast. “This is where I’m meant to be.”
Bachelor of Science degrees in Finance, Economics | University of Nevada, Reno
Memberships & Associations
- Children’s Cancer Association, Chemo-pal Mentor
An avid adventurer and outdoorsman, Justin grew up skiing and backpacking in his hometown of June Lake. “But my go-to is golf. The inconsistency of the game and the focus needed really helps me keep clear-minded and balanced.”
- 128 W. Canon Perdido St., Santa Barbara: $8 Million
- 2028 Village Ln., Solvang: $6 Million
- 802 E. Yanonali St., Santa Barbara: 2,500 SF Industrial
- 1602 State St., Santa Barbara: 2,060 SF Office
- 1046 Coast Village Rd., Ste D, Montecito: 1,240 SF Retail
- 525 E. Micheltorena St., Santa Barbara: 1,090 SF Office